MPP

The Dale resistors have finally arived. I am finished with stuffing. Only 3 cooling profiles have to be put on the boards and then i am ready to go.

Attachments

• 4 Paradise boards.jpg
    4 Paradise boards.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 637
Joined 2005
Paid Member
no worries. in the meantime i have received Ricardo's second board, and got it to work basically. it has the same couple issues we identified before.

so everybody stay tuned, we are working through the bug list and also identified a few sensitivities related to component parameters, frustrating and not so easy to fix for a DIYer, and our goal still is to rerlease a design that is easy to replicate and will work. we are getting there....

no worries. in the meantime i have received Ricardo's second board, and got it to work basically. it has the same couple issues we identified before.

so everybody stay tuned, we are working through the bug list and also identified a few sensitivities related to component parameters, frustrating and not so easy to fix for a DIYer, and our goal still is to rerlease a design that is easy to replicate and will work. we are getting there....

It's real good to see you back :)

Hi Everybody,

following the thread as more or less passive and only reading i´ve
gotten really interested in all you trying to reach paradise ;-)

The stupid thing is to find out what exactly is the paradise .... okay
it is an Phono-device. But trying to find out about the circuit i had
a long journey to the past and finding some circuits about paradise lost
in mid december. But there are several versions and i´m now sure what
the latest evolution of paradise is.

Would someone link me to the circuit

Greetings Ulf

Hesener postet an "official" version. Problem is that we are still working on the final version and instructions so when you build the published version you can get in trouble.
Please be patient. There will be also a redesign of the PCB because of grounding issues. Frans, Alfred, Michael and I have also a day job and other urgent ocupations and we do not want to rush it. It should be perfect,