Passive (active) preamplifier with selector (motorized ALPS, IR)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Veteran,
your design is great and it provides additional opportunity to extend, i love it

If it possible to get the µC Code i want try to extend it to get following additional feautres :

- use Con3 to additional switch 4x Digital IN with IR
- use additional REL2 to Bypass the Alps (Home Theatre Mode)
- use additional PSU and additional On/Off REL1 to trigger external Amps

I have added a free hand sketch to illustrate.

What do you think about ?

Thanks regards
Marcus

Attachments

• PreAmpAddOn.jpg
    PreAmpAddOn.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 615
Hello,

Could you confirm the value for the ALPS RK27MC please?

Would you also consider a complete kit (including the alps part)?

Thank you, Julian

I recommend a 10k - 50k potentiometer – this value will be OK for most applications. If you can't buy a pot (the cheapest are on e-bay) - let me know. I will order one for you.

Hello Veteran,
your design is great and it provides additional opportunity to extend, i love it

If it possible to get the µC Code i want try to extend it to get following additional feautres :

- use Con3 to additional switch 4x Digital IN with IR
- use additional REL2 to Bypass the Alps (Home Theatre Mode)
- use additional PSU and additional On/Off REL1 to trigger external Amps

I have added a free hand sketch to illustrate.

What do you think about ?

Thanks regards
Marcus

Marcus, I sent you PM. As I said I don't publish source code for my projects because I create my own libraries (which is time consuming). Of course you can use CON3 to controll something alse than relays.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Damian,

Got my boards and parts, all look very nice.

The boards are really top notch, where do you have them made ?
I'd like to try this for my next Amp project.

I have used "printed.cz" in the past and the boards are good but last batch was not really up to the standard of yours.

Thanks once again for great work,:cool:

UMarcus,

situations when post loses a package happen very rarely. This status means that your package is somewhere in Germany (probably there is no information exchange between those two offices so they can track it to Polish border).

Fortunately all packages are registered and insured - I will place a complain in my post office after the weekend.

At the moment it is only a "breadboard" or better "woodboard" :) , i'm still waiting for the DAC Pcb which also mount on the breadbord, if all work as expected i'm looking for a chassis to build my "passiv preamp with dac"

I'll post some pictures later on.. at the moment i'm in the company to do my job ;)

Regards
UMarcus

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.