Passive (active) preamplifier with selector (motorized ALPS, IR)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Picture of my "Breadbopard" :)

Attachments

• PreAmp.Breadboard.jpg
    PreAmp.Breadboard.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 511
Hi
The links don't work.

I was wondering how much it cost all up? Including the goods.

I also found some nice little remote which should fit into this project.

speaking of remote...
I have a "wishlist" item. Is there any way to implement a discrete on & off IR code in place of the power toggle? (I like using macro's on my programmable remote to turn on multiple things at the same time)

I'd be fine buying a replacement microcontroller from you...

thanks

If I understood good you need separate buttons (on remote) for ON and OFF (on to turn if selector on, and the other to turn it off)?

yes.
so that the on/off relay (REL1 on CON1) can be turned on by one IR code, and turned off by another separate IR code.

this would be great if you could fit it in the program. I use a universal remote, so I have plenty of buttons and codes I can pick from. I just need the logic in the receiver. (otherwise I was considering somehow using REL2 signal and building some extra logic around them. - but that's a bit of a hack :D )

thanks for taking a look at it.

Hmm... Error code sounds kind of... Sexy. :)

Code:
[Error : Błąd]

I built this board this summer but haven't used the remote feature until now. When I tried I found that I mounted the motor driver, BA6418N, backwards (clumsy...). When I tried to remove it, two legs from the IC broke (inside the IC) so I cannot use it any more.

Does anyone know where to buy a replacement part in the EU. It doesn't seem to be in stock at any of the distributors I have used (elfa.se, farnell, mouser,...). Veteran: you do not happen to have a spare one that I can buy?

I built this board this summer but haven't used the remote feature until now. When I tried I found that I mounted the motor driver, BA6418N, backwards (clumsy...). When I tried to remove it, two legs from the IC broke (inside the IC) so I cannot use it any more.

Does anyone know where to buy a replacement part in the EU. It doesn't seem to be in stock at any of the distributors I have used (elfa.se, farnell, mouser,...). Veteran: you do not happen to have a spare one that I can buy?

Not a problem. PM me so I can send you one from my stocs ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.