Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analog Line Level

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2012, 02:51 AM   #361
diyAudio Member
 
DAMANHURI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44250 View Post
APEX TUBE preamp files for pcb done by viktor1986,thanks Mile and thanks Viktor!
have you tried it? for how many volts and amperes transformer is needed?
__________________
Best regards - Damanhuri
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2012, 06:12 AM   #362
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Default ML3

hi apexaudio

i wanted more frequency control adjustments
can i add more ic circuit module(like picture) for another frequency adjustment ?
i am wanted to add 3 more frequency controls(total 6 control) .
please help to modify ml3 circuit.
thanks & regard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apex Tone sch m.jpg (53.7 KB, 976 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2012, 04:06 PM   #363
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravpreet420 View Post
hi apexaudio

i wanted more frequency control adjustments
can i add more ic circuit module(like picture) for another frequency adjustment ?
i am wanted to add 3 more frequency controls(total 6 control) .
please help to modify ml3 circuit.
thanks & regard
For more frequency controls use some equaliser circuit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2012, 05:17 PM   #364
44250 is offline 44250  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
44250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ugrinovci-Zemun-BELGRADE
Send a message via AIM to 44250
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMANHURI View Post
have you tried it? for how many volts and amperes transformer is needed?
Preamp for Tube/Mosfet amp

Part list:
R1,R2-12k 2W
R3,R4-220R
R5,R6-680R
R7,R8-100R
R9,R10,R13-1M
R11,R12-3M9
R14,R15-10k
R16,R17-1k
R18,R19-10R
R20-680k
R21-470R

C1,C2,C3,C4-1uF400V MKP
C5,C6,C8-22uF/350V
C7-47uF/16V
C9,C10,C11,C12-47uF/350V
C13,C14-1000uF/16V
C15-47nF/100V MKS
C16-220nF/150V MKS
C17-100nF/63V MKS

D1,D2-ZF10V
D3,D4,D5-1N4148
D6,D7,D8,D9,D10,D11,D12,D13,D14-1N4007

V1-ECC88

Q1,Q2-BC546
Q3-IRF830

IC1-NE555
IC2-7805

LD1-RED
LD2-GREEN

RE1-5V2X1A

AC1-120VAC 100mA
AC2-9VAC 1A


i havenīt built it yet,but viktor has heard some nice impressions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2012, 02:13 AM   #365
diyAudio Member
 
DAMANHURI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44250 View Post
Preamp for Tube/Mosfet amp

Part list:
R1,R2-12k 2W
R3,R4-220R
R5,R6-680R
R7,R8-100R
R9,R10,R13-1M
R11,R12-3M9
R14,R15-10k
R16,R17-1k
R18,R19-10R
R20-680k
R21-470R

C1,C2,C3,C4-1uF400V MKP
C5,C6,C8-22uF/350V
C7-47uF/16V
C9,C10,C11,C12-47uF/350V
C13,C14-1000uF/16V
C15-47nF/100V MKS
C16-220nF/150V MKS
C17-100nF/63V MKS

D1,D2-ZF10V
D3,D4,D5-1N4148
D6,D7,D8,D9,D10,D11,D12,D13,D14-1N4007

V1-ECC88

Q1,Q2-BC546
Q3-IRF830

IC1-NE555
IC2-7805

LD1-RED
LD2-GREEN

RE1-5V2X1A

AC1-120VAC 100mA
AC2-9VAC 1A


i havenīt built it yet,but viktor has heard some nice impressions.
okay, thanks, I'd love to build a tube preamp, I try to build it slowly.
__________________
Best regards - Damanhuri
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2012, 05:50 AM   #366
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: gresik
I've tried this scheme but I meempunyai constraint when potensio volume, trabel, bass, midel buzzing!!!!! why like that?
but I think there is a problem in the quality of electric power, yesterday flows +15 is correct. I gave ground and -15 only if that is the case or else
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2012, 04:14 AM   #367
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
For more frequency controls use some equaliser circuit.
hello apexaudio
plz upload equalizer circuit ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 08:10 AM   #368
mrching is offline mrching  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
mrching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: butuan city ph.
Send a message via Yahoo to mrching
my ml3 and xl2 is on the way... thanks to mile..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15122012936.jpg (859.8 KB, 813 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 01:13 PM   #369
44250 is offline 44250  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
44250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ugrinovci-Zemun-BELGRADE
Send a message via AIM to 44250
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrching View Post
my ml3 and xl2 is on the way... thanks to mile..
...for H900?
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2012, 01:14 AM   #370
mrching is offline mrching  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
mrching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: butuan city ph.
Send a message via Yahoo to mrching
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44250 View Post
...for H900?
yes.. and i would like to ask apex if it is good for h900
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help with single supply for two EQ/preamps lassoharp Power Supplies 3 9th July 2009 03:24 PM
HELP with PHONO and MIC preamps. P Lazkao Tubes / Valves 10 23rd June 2006 01:42 PM
measurement programs, mics and mic preamps. j.burtt Multi-Way 11 15th November 2005 08:08 PM
Power supplies in mic tube preamps JamMan Tubes / Valves 5 2nd November 2004 02:48 PM
mic preamps travis Solid State 7 20th May 2002 05:59 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:36 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Đ1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2