Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

I just measured mine and I have 8.4mV form TP1-TP2. I am running +/- 35V rails. I have all resistors installed. I think your low rails are causing some issues. If I remember correctly I soldered a 100k pot across R21 and adjusted it to find the value for R23,R24. You might try that.

Attachments

• bass guitar amp AS BUILT.jpg
    bass guitar amp AS BUILT.jpg
    862.4 KB · Views: 446
ty mr terry yes i remember you wrote it here too. but my rail voltage 28vac wich mean +/-38Vdc. and tip142 and 147 not even get warm just bd139 warming. i think my output stage cannot work cause of bias voltage is low. but i dont know how to increase it. at the bc547 base 0,5v making me think bc547 not open so tip142 and 147 cannot work. am i right?

I just measured mine and I have 8.4mV form TP1-TP2. I am running +/- 35V rails. I have all resistors installed. I think your low rails are causing some issues. If I remember correctly I soldered a 100k pot across R21 and adjusted it to find the value for R23,R24. You might try that.

i pull out R21 and put there 1k pot. now i can make bias but it dont stay. i make 8.4 same like you but when i cut electric and open again it start low and rising slowly. i make it work like a 10 minutes for testing and when amp getting hot distortion starting if i close volume a little bit it going away but heat rising so distortion coming back.

and i dont think this amp not close to 50w maybe 15 20. my 20w 2+1 system more louder. there is some thing i am doing wrong i think.:confused:

you think i am having problems for that bc550 i used bc547 but all is same transistors.:confused::confused::confused:

Did you notice that Mile suggested changing R36-R39 to 2k2 to raise the current to the zeners? Your rails are even lower than mine so you may need to go to 2k. Maybe you are starving the ICs.

hi mr terry, i change 4 resistors to 2k. nothing change and there is some noise is this coming from bad ground? i cannot find that bipolars and used 2 caps. i used for mute j201 i will take it out and try too but i dont have any hope any more :((

here the noise look like ground but i cannot be sure.
WhatsApp Video 2020 08 24 at 10 47 08 - YouTube

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-08-24 at 10.47.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-24 at 10.47.08.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 362
APEXAUDIO bass guitar amp

i think this is all i can get from this amp. abouth noise i find that chase connection and one cap i dont use. i put picture for show it if any others make it.

any suggestion chase for this amp can be good. thank you

edit: is it possible if we put 1 pair more transistors with same voltage, can give more power?

thank you to mr mile for share it and mr terry thank you soo much for helping.

Attachments

• APEX Guitar SCH.jpg
    APEX Guitar SCH.jpg
    907.8 KB · Views: 709