Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps - Page 26 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analog Line Level

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2011, 06:41 PM   #251
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSK View Post
Miles,
I managed to put together the board for your 100W guitar amp.
Well almost completion.
Please advice, 2SK246 can be used insted 2N5638?

Thank you.......Raj
Use J309, J310... 2SK246 different pins, amp can work without 'mute' fet,
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2011, 07:52 AM   #252
RSK is offline RSK  Malaysia
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: K.L.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Use J309, J310... 2SK246 different pins, amp can work without 'mute' fet,
Regards
Miles,
I have already tried using 2SK246(pins rotated). Firing up there is no mute on or off.
I still hear thumb. I have taken off the FET.
Now the amp itself works but signal input at preamp side, I have no gain. With volume at full opened, I hear very low noise.

Therefore connected to amp input with 50K pot at C14, the amp works good.
Very good bass.
Please tell me what to check at the preamp side.

Raj
  Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2011, 08:06 PM   #253
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSK View Post
Miles,
I have already tried using 2SK246(pins rotated). Firing up there is no mute on or off.
I still hear thumb. I have taken off the FET.
Now the amp itself works but signal input at preamp side, I have no gain. With volume at full opened, I hear very low noise.

Therefore connected to amp input with 50K pot at C14, the amp works good.
Very good bass.
Please tell me what to check at the preamp side.

Raj
Can you post pictures?
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 04:20 AM   #254
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Default BJT Pre AMp

Is this correct sir???
Can i use this for AX14 or LM3886??
What the minimum voltage for this pre amp?

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: gif Apex BJT Pre Amp.gif (122.3 KB, 1960 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 06:53 AM   #255
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ12e5k1 View Post
Is this correct sir???
Can i use this for AX14 or LM3886??
What the minimum voltage for this pre amp?

Regards
Connect from base of outputs BC550 to colector of inputs BC560 missing !
You can use this preamp with any amp.
Preamp can work with +/-12V minimum with 18k instead 33k, but use +/-24V.
Regards

Last edited by apexaudio; 24th April 2011 at 06:56 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 08:48 AM   #256
RSK is offline RSK  Malaysia
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: K.L.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Can you post pictures?
Regards
Miles,
Pic attached.

1)For now I am playing direct input to amp via 50K pot, at C14. Good bass.
Please tell me if any changes needed as above. Is 50K pot or 10K.
What is the bias for each transistors (40mA?)

2) As for the preamp part, hope can be solved.

Raj
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GuitarAmp.JPG (236.0 KB, 1855 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 11:58 AM   #257
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Medan, North Sumatera
Default schematic

Mr. Mile, can i get a schematic/ layour for good tone control subwoofer / x over / good active low pass filter for my H900 and my speaker??

Please.
Thank you for your schematic H900. I feel good for your make power amp.
  Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 12:03 PM   #258
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Medan, North Sumatera
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Connect from base of outputs BC550 to colector of inputs BC560 missing !
You can use this preamp with any amp.
Preamp can work with +/-12V minimum with 18k instead 33k, but use +/-24V.
Regards
Mr. mile, Can I get a schematic/ layout for your tone control subwoofer/ x over / good active low pass and high pass filter for my Power amp H900 and my speaker???
PLease.

Thanx you for your schematic H900. It's very very great...
I love apex...
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 04:08 AM   #259
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Connect from base of outputs BC550 to colector of inputs BC560 missing !
You can use this preamp with any amp.
Preamp can work with +/-12V minimum with 18k instead 33k, but use +/-24V.
Regards
Is this correct now??

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apex BJT Pre Amp.jpg (583.0 KB, 1798 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 08:43 AM   #260
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorezky04 View Post
Mr. mile, Can I get a schematic/ layout for your tone control subwoofer/ x over / good active low pass and high pass filter for my Power amp H900 and my speaker???
PLease.

Thanx you for your schematic H900. It's very very great...
I love apex...
Posts #102 and #104,
Regards
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help with single supply for two EQ/preamps lassoharp Power Supplies 3 9th July 2009 03:24 PM
HELP with PHONO and MIC preamps. P Lazkao Tubes / Valves 10 23rd June 2006 01:42 PM
measurement programs, mics and mic preamps. j.burtt Multi-Way 11 15th November 2005 08:08 PM
Power supplies in mic tube preamps JamMan Tubes / Valves 5 2nd November 2004 02:48 PM
mic preamps travis Solid State 7 20th May 2002 05:59 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2