Yet another Volume controlers and source selections

I was able to set the Fuse bits, but I still have a problem.

As soon as +5V is applied, the display reads "10", then one second later, the display turns off and no other functions work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hi,
Hmm, I dont have this version so I cant give info about it
And nothing happens if you press POWER button ?
But of cause you setup Jumpers as R2R like on image
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And the jumper on main-bord to for R2R !!
else contact them for help/support

Last edited:
I was able to set the Fuse bits, but I still have a problem.

As soon as +5V is applied, the display reads "10", then one second later, the display turns off and no other functions work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Only the power button will work after power down !
So it is in firmware and from what is telling me it is ok how that controller react .
Do not power on after press power on button ?
Please send more info for me to help you .

Last edited:
Hi Danzup,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the "On/Off" switch, S2, does turn on the volume control.

I thought the S2 switch was used to turn on an external device, like a power amp. I did not realize that after applying +5v to the board, the "On/Off" switch needed to be pushed.

I was confused.

It works now and I am continuing to built it into my pre-amp.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Danzup,

I have been integrating your board into my preamp, and am having problems with the remote control function.

I have tried several universal remotes that I have. I just cannot seem to get any response.

I read in an earlier post that you might have a Sony remote code version of your software. If so, I would like to try the Sony version.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Danzup,

I have been integrating your board into my preamp, and am having problems with the remote control function.

I have tried several universal remotes that I have. I just cannot seem to get any response.

I read in an earlier post that you might have a Sony remote code version of your software. If so, I would like to try the Sony version.

Thanks,
Dave
I recommend to you to use the "farmtech no vu" firmware and use that firmware to reprogram the key with your RC5 remote .
Read again few pages on this thread and use that firmware because it is more flexible about remote control . My firmware accept only small number of RC5 remote .

FarmTech,

I looked at your "farmtech no vu" firmware to fix my remote problem, and noticed it is made for the LCD version.

I am using an LED and was hoping you could add the RC5 learning remote function to the LED firmware.

I know this is a lot to ask, but would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Dave

FarmTech,

I looked at your "farmtech no vu" firmware to fix my remote problem, and noticed it is made for the LCD version.

I am using an LED and was hoping you could add the RC5 learning remote function to the LED firmware.

I know this is a lot to ask, but would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi David,
I think its faster if Danzup add the RC5 edit for LED version
All my program is for LCD huges edit in code to change to use LED

Here is example of 6 bit (64 steps) attenuator calculated by me.
It is differential, because it was for Aleph-P, but you can use onle half of this for one channel.
att_log_6bit.GIF

The attenuator is for 600 ohm output impedance, for input it's too small and it must be recalculated.

Last edited: