Yet another Volume controlers and source selections

Hi, Danzup! Hope you still attend this thread from time to time.
I have a question - is it possible to implement encoder in Project Nr.2 (8515+PGA2310)? What has to be done to make it so? On the PCB layout you provided - there is a connection for encoder foreseen, but there's nothing on the schematic. I am especially curious about the code...

Thanks!

Hi, Danzup! Hope you still attend this thread from time to time.
I have a question - is it possible to implement encoder in Project Nr.2 (8515+PGA2310)? What has to be done to make it so? On the PCB layout you provided - there is a connection for encoder foreseen, but there's nothing on the schematic. I am especially curious about the code...

Thanks!
Yes . I will post the code in few days : must look where I have saved this variant of software.

Here are the requested files :

Attachments

• pga2310_atmega8515_encoder_resize.JPG
    pga2310_atmega8515_encoder_resize.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 2,492
  • pga2310_m8515_6in_encoder.bas.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 649
I will wait. I want to know the function for Xrel0 and Jp1
Thank

Xrel0 :
- for SS R2R/shunt firmware those are the lines for LED and Power relay for amplifier like in pictures 1

- for tube amplifier there is another firmware and like in pictures 2 where the anode +B voltage are connected after some wait (about 100 sec) and on standby this is disconnected first then the filaments power after 1 minutes (named in pictures Power in/out)

JP1 is for uC Atmega16 to know which resistor have you solder : R/2R values or Shunt values , as I said before for r/2R there are 64 steps for shunt only 32 steps .
check pictures 3 and 4

Attachments

• Extensie1.jpg
    Extensie1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,149
  • Extensie2.JPG
    Extensie2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,867
  • r2r.png
    r2r.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,900
  • shunt.PNG
    shunt.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,931
Last edited:
At first i want to build smd version from Vicol, this my PCB

, but i can't find some component, so i make another PCB without smd part.
I just test the control board, and it work. Thats it for now.

Attachments

• Double.jpg
    Double.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 981
  • R Shut Att.JPG
    R Shut Att.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 1,057
Last edited: