Zigmahornet build- Help im new

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok thanks. I finished the zigmahornets and the BIB's for the el-cheapo Pioneer A11. I learned alot of making these 2 cabinets. Especially angles! Not good at those. But i made do. Thank god for silicon. And the BIB's came out great, only bc of the straight lines. Ill post pics later. Thanks for all the help and support. I also post reports on sound from the amp6 i ordered when i get it all soldered up.

Here are the cabinets in all there naked glory. Awaiting their driver! And the mutts under my feet while im trying to build. BIB currently clamped, waiting for glue to dry.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.