xtant x1001 led236 on no output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
search ather threads no luck. have a xtant x1001 amp. the led power lights up and the two led in the center of the bord are lite. led406 and led407 and the top left output scation amp led236 is also light. led 263 doesnt cut out. its stay lite prefectly fine so does the ather to led 406&407. i dont have any output.

I haven't move the jumper around wall its power up. was afraid it was going to do some damage to the amp. With the amp power up and a signal sources going to it, if I discount the subwoofer to try the left side or right I do get like a little bit of static noise as I am touch the wire on and off the speaker terminal on the amp. No I do not have a oscilloscope. let someone barrow it and never got it back
:-[. was going to purchase the fluke 190-202 or the 190 204 {one has d.m.m and 2 scoope as the other only has 4 scoope but no d.m.m. }

If I'm not mistaken the jumper positions in the attached image are good for audio.

Try that first.

Attachments

• IMG_4120x.jpg
    IMG_4120x.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 79
ok it just did something weird. when I was disconnecting the power to the amp 12v wire first l.e.d the low Impedance light on for a sec then turn off. so I reconnected power to see if the amp will turn back on but now the low impedance light and power light come one and with in a 7 to 10 sec time farm the low impedance light start to go dimmer and dimmer. buy the end of the 10 sec farm its of and led 236 light up but not very strong. led 236 I off wall the low impedance light is on.

Please take the time to write more clearly. The component marked 221k is an inductor. There are two of them. Are you saying that one has 6v on both terminals and the other has -6v on both terminals?

What is the DC voltage on the B+ terminal?

What is the approximate DC voltage on the power supply pins of the op-amps in the audio section of the amp?

my dc voltage at the power input is 13.47 volts. the 221k inductor closest to the speaker output is reading left side {closest to power input} -4.95 volts dc with the black ddm prob at the power input ground terminal and the red prob on the 221k inductor. on the right {closest to the speaker output} the red prob from the ddm it read -5.86. on the 221k inductor that is above it it reads with red pro -1.62{closet to the power input} and and the left side red prob reads 49.1. sorry for the delay bad weather here in tx.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.