• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Xmos 10 pin new version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This was purchased from minishow, one of the more trusted suppliers in China. It is the latest u 8 version of the 10 pin xmos daughter boards for the ak4399. I think it works on some other 10 pin DACs too.

It is one week old but unused as i use linux in my main system and this is more difficult to work under linux. I've installed it under windows and it works well,.

£30 posted

I also have the first version of the xmos board but it does not work as I installed it the wrong way round, an extra £5 and I will send you both boards

Stu

No problem, have tried to attach a couple of pics to this post...

It is the very latest board and it only arrived with me last week,

Please note, the board that I will include for spares is the older version!

Stu

Attachments

• xmos u8 heatshrinks.JPG
    xmos u8 heatshrinks.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 48
  • xmos pins.JPG
    xmos pins.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 45
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.