• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Your First Watt DIY Amp. Help Me Lose the Red R of Shame!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok got an agreement to have an F 6 built. Been listening to this Mini J last night with the B1 and it really is a nice combination on these speakers. Hope the F 6 will work out at least as well......

Why not get your friend to rebuild the Mini J instead of building an F6, it would be less work and should save you a few pennies as you have the parts already.

Why not get your friend to rebuild the Mini J instead of building an F6, it would be less work and should save you a few pennies as you have the parts already.

That is also a possibility. Listened to some Rickie Lee Jones the other night, and was just enthralled with the Mini J. If the ball was not already rolling I might very well have made the choice you suggested. But I think its going to be gone over and perhaps stay here......

Regards
Mister Pig

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.