• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: RAAL Ribbons (Europe)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I'd like to get hold of a pair of RAAL ribbons in the UK or Europe in the next couple of weeks. I don't mind if they are 70-10D or 140-15D as either will be excellent for the application I have in mind.

If anyone near hear has a pair they are willing to part with I would be extremely happy to take them off their hands for a decent amount of money, otherwise I will probably end up ordering a pair from the US.

Many Thanks

Paul

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies.

I'm aware that RAAL is in Europe and they can be bought here, but for some reason that completely escapes me, it is cheaper to ship them to the US, pay the duties there, pay currency conversion fees, pay to ship them back with more associated customs taxes, and a second currency conversion than it is for me to buy them in Europe. What a wonderful world we live in.
Anyway, I'm happy to wait a couple of weeks to see if anyone in Eurpoe (or even someone from the US or Canada) has a pair to sell for a little less than the retail price before I pull the trigger. I have no problem with second hand things, in fact I really prefer it, seems like useful recycling!

Cheers guys!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.