• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: F4 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Variac said:
This post explains it. If you read the thread it might have been tedious but you could have found out this info yourself.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1231125#post1231125

e-mail funds via paypal to the e-mail address peter lists there. When you send via paypal the is a text box where you can note what you are ordering.

variac

Attitude much ?

\Maybe it takes way to much time to look through so many posts. Ever thought about that ?

Peter,

I received some very beautiful boards last Monday. Many thanks! :happy1:

Are you still planning to post more information regarding your power supply board? Now that I have the board in my hand, I’m thinking that it would also be great for small projects, such as the Pearl external power supply that I never built.

No pressure and no hurry either. I think I can figure this out from what you have already posted. But, I’m new at this and can use all the help I can get.

Thanks again,
Looney

Looneytunes said:
Are you still planning to post more information regarding your power supply board? Now that I have the board in my hand, I’m thinking that it would also be great for small projects, such as the Pearl external power supply that I never built.

I'm glad you all like the boards, they came out pretty nice indeed, with thick traces and nice shine, and the color that is neither blue nor green ;)

The PS board was supposed to be truly universal, I tested the diodes configurations this morning and it all works fine. Here a short outline:

The rectifier section is supposed to be separated and high power diodes mounted as in a picture below (they can be attached directly to a chassis for heat dissipation, isolation pads needed). The board is designed mainly for 3 pin rectifiers, but will work with other diodes packages as well. Here's MUR3060:

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 5,287
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.