• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Empty Amp Chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Man - it is strange that there are so many options from China (as well as Italy from the DIY audio shop) but nothing here in the states.

Does anyone in the states have 2x amp chassis (identical) for me to build two stereo amplifiers? I have ICE 700ASC modules (2x per chassis) to drop in. I don't want to recycle something else, rather I'd have a purpose build amplifier chassis.

A bonus would be one that has drilled back panel for 2x XLR and 2x speaker binding posts and 1x power inlet. Bigger bonus for a front panel that has a switch and LED.

Or does anyone have a webstore option that I didn't see? USA being important. I don't want to wait 2-4 weeks for shipping. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.