• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 4-channel amp -- NH, USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the offer.
But just to be clear, I want one of those Sure amps or similar LM3886 amp.
Not looking to spend $300 for just boards.
I don't know the difference between quality amp and sheep amp unfortunately :(
I saw a Sure (or Shure?) 4x100 on here and another forum also not long ago.

But if some one has a whole amp and it looks good I might pay $200 or so shipped to 03063. I kind of have a case already I really like I can stuff the Sure boards in. It's only 2 x 6-7 x 11-12 inches though.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Here you go...

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 81
How much with shipping?
I think I need a PS too.
PS is hard to fit in the case I've fallen in love with.
Don't ask, long story.

That is not difficult to figure out...

You need:

AMP - 4x100W at 4 Ohm TK2050 Class-T Digital Audio Amplifier Board

POWER SUPPLY - 24 VDC 6A 145W Regulated Switching Power Supply

Total of $ 94.93 (includes 5.95 shipping)

You can always mount the amp board in the case you like and use the power supply as an external unit; use 2 matching cases for instance.

Good luck with your project.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Good idea John! Cheaper too...

I have used two of these for a dual rail power supply for a modified F5 Class A Amp with very good results. One pair per channel for a +20V - 0 - -20V, and no caps. Worked a treat. Need to be sure the output ground is isolated from input ground, or you WILL see smoke...

As far as my 4 ch Sure amp, I decided that I will keep mine, as it is easily worth the $50 they charge for new... its my "Beater Amp"

I have used two of these for a dual rail power supply for a modified F5 Class A Amp with very good results. One pair per channel for a +20V - 0 - -20V, and no caps. Worked a treat. Need to be sure the output ground is isolated from input ground, or you WILL see smoke...

As far as my 4 ch Sure amp, I decided that I will keep mine, as it is easily worth the $50 they charge for new... its my "Beater Amp"

LOL
You were going to sell me your "beater amp" lol
I get a lot of "beater" stuff lol
Oh snaps I have the giggles :D

I just sold my "beater car" and it was the best used car I have ever owned.

I kind of already have a 2-channel amp I like, that I might make into 4 channels, but the sure 4 x 100 with that power supply fits perfectly in a case I have fallen in love with.

I just searched the swap meet forum.
LOL again
It was you! :D
Those were suppose to be mine ;)
I offered that guy at least $10 more than he sold them for.
2 boards and 2 power supplies for $90 not bad at all.

I like the RCA connectors on the new boards better though.
They just look a little more solid, not sure if they are.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.