Wordle

Thank you Cal πŸ‘. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself too badly. Right up front I'll admit how ridiculous my wordle world is...
I took a short trip without my laptop and when I went to play from my phone, I realized I had never associated my acct with an email address. The NYT only knew me through cookies. So, 2 accts at that point and since I had recently started using an actual strategy, I kept it up to compare stats with myself and would enter the same play on both. Then, I realized that my wife had a NYT acct so I started entering the same play on hers to have access to the wordlebot's critique. 🀣
Sillier still, I'm keeping my all time and post-strategy-adoption stats separately on Brian Falkners site. All valuable time that could be spent doing things like building audio gear...

See 7/10? There are some awfully shady characters playing this game here.
When I want to impress, I solve it then go to my iPad, get it on the first guess of course, and post it.
For some reason they always catch me.
You gotta watch these guys. They're a far cry smarter than this old cowboy.

Oh BTW Gents, I got Quordle in six today. I think that's the third time that's happened. I think I'll grab the iPad and get it in four.

Reactions: 1 users