Wonderful short quotes on Life.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Life is hard....and..then you die..

Life is to short...when you learn how to use it...it's gone..

If I had known what I know now...I would have done it differently:confused:

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate..

Its not as bad as you think..it's actually worse you just don't know it yet!

Regards
M. Gregg

Hey , hey..I've been looking around too...! Here are some nice ones.
I'm using the global archive of knowledge ! :D

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, 'thank you,' that would suffice." -- Meister Eckhart

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -- Albert Einstein

"The most important question you'll ever ask is whether the Universe is a friendly place." -- Albert Einstein
.........is it ?.........:confused:

Considering all those Aliens popping in and out of our atmosphere , they never killed a human ! Right ? They could have killed us several times over by now!
So it must be a friendly universe ! :D

Does the pressure created by gravity, keep the Earth's core liquid therefore protecting all life as we know it?

I think it's radioactive decay that keeps it liquid.

Attachments

• lgimpss091+the-rest-i-just-squandered-george-best-quote-art-print.jpg
    lgimpss091+the-rest-i-just-squandered-george-best-quote-art-print.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 181
Does the pressure created by gravity, keep the Earth's core liquid therefore protecting all life as we know it?

Kind of left field, but from my understanding, no. Most of the heat is left over, so we will eventually cool. Friction generates some, and there are still some theories about radioactive decay in the core. When it does cool, we will loose the magnetic field and be fried by the sun and the atmosphere stripped away. At least as best as I understand.

I don't want to grow old, but I don't like the alternative either.

To err is human, to really screw things up requires a computer.

Anything not worth doing is not worth doing well.

Smile, people will wonder what you are up to.

Bruce Almighty

God:
Parting your soup is not a miracle Bruce, it's a magic trick.
A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her son to soccer practice, that's a miracle.
A teenager who says "no" to drugs and "yes" to an education, that's a miracle.
People want me to do everything for them. What they don't realize is *they* have the power.
You want to see a miracle, son? Be the miracle.

:djinn:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.