Will this lamp work in my projector?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just emailed Aaron from Interlight with these additional questions:

-Is the picture of the exact product? I've been advised that I need to watch out how it is meant to be vented, that it needs to match the venting of the original. Can I trust the picture?
-Is this made by a reputable manufacturer? I've tried 3 lamps sourced from China from another company and none lasted more than a couple months. Can I expect quality out of this lamp?
-Is there any warranty on the lamp if it does end up working with my projector and is vented correctly but pops after an unusually short amount of time? Because of the other lamps I've tried, I am a little bit scared to try another non-Marantz-branded lamp, but not wealthy enough to pay the ridiculous prices for a Marantz-branded lamp.

If his reply sounds good and my projector hasn't sold on Ebay in the meantime, I may just try the lamp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.