Wiki Direction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That would go under the Power Supply section in Electronics.

I, personally, would make it a single page as you'd be describing the different types of amplifiers and adding some of your own colour. For a newb like me, that's all I'd want to know. I can't speak for what more knowledeable people would want out of an article entitled 'Types of Amplifiers'.

If you want to add lots of detail, that's your call. If not and someone else wants it longer then that's their cue to deal with it. :)

As for where to put it, I'd recommend putting it under the basics section of amplifiers. If the topic grows into something much larger than 'the basics' then we can move the link to it later.

Cheers,
Dave.

Hey Guys,

I wondered if there would be any value in a maufacturer's section and namespace?

Quite possibly it's likely to start some manner of holy war over Company X > Company Y, but it could also be a useful resource should that company (my thoughts tend to Tripath for what I'm working on) go out of business.

Thoughts?
~Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.