• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wiener group buy #2 - Stereo and PBTL editions available!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The list:

atoluma: 3 x 4 ohm + mounting kits (paid)
jigglebones: 1 x 6 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
steeveboy: 1 x 6 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
mb: 1 x 6 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
eplates: 1 x 8 ohm (paid)
bruce potter: 1 x 8 ohm + mounting kit (paid)

8 orders total. Ordering the bits to build 12, and have 2 cards left (currently built up as 4 ohm and 6 ohm) from the previous build.

This will probably be the last order I build of these, my PCB stash is getting depleted and I've got other projects I want to dedicate more time to.

Lostthumb, your order's built/tested and getting mailed out tomorrow.

Current list for the current group buy:

atoluma: 3 x 4 ohm + mounting kits (paid)
dweekie: 1 x 8 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
steeveboy: 1 x 6 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
jigglebones: 1 x 6 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
eplates: 1 x 8 ohm (paid)
mb: 1 x 6 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
bruce potter: 1 x 8 ohm + mounting kit (paid)
1MOR: 1 x 8 ohm (paid)
robert1325: 1 x 4 ohm (paid)

bigaudioscotto: 1 x 8 ohm (awaiting payment)
apotelyt: PBTL/stereo cards with chips installed (waiting for stuff to arrive, I'll keep you posted)

cAMP is the Boominator card I designed for Canopy Sound.

It's a TPA3118 amplifier with an audio front end that does ground loop blocking and highpass, a +5V USB output for charging, battery charger that works with solar panels, low battery protection and other good stuff.

robert: You're on the Excel sheet with a mounting kit, all good.

So, uh, anyone want PBTL cards? I'm down to 1 bare PCB left, someone's PMed me asking me for two and I hate turning people away. If I order 10 cards, I have to sell 6 at the $8 price point to break even.

Please do, for reference. I won't take payment yet, and it'll probably be a month before PBTL PCBs are available.

I'll order them next time I make an Elecrow order. Gonna try out Elecrow's 4 layer service for a card with a SigmaDSP chip. This should be fun.

Thermal pads are here now, I'm making the big Mouser order right now for everything else - had to finish a couple other projects and add those parts to the order, and I'm currently running through boxes and seeing what parts I have already/need to buy.

Yikes. Glad it got there.

Mouser/Digikey orders finally placed last night, haven't received the shipment notifications yet but I'm sure they'll be in the mail today.

Working on an integrated amp design now. I'm using one of the new XCORE-AUDIO parts for USB playback, a RN52 module for Bluetooth playback, SPDIF/Toslink inputs, an ADAU1451 SigmaDSP chip pulling all those inputs together and feeding a PCM1792A DAC, from there into a TI PGA2320 chip for volume control. Digital in, balanced audio out to feed into separate amp cards.

Right now it's just in the form of a development PCB which requires external +5V and +-15V from bench supplies to run, in the future I hope to tidy it up into a nice little module you can stuff in a box alongside a couple Wiener/Modulus-86/whatever cards. Lots of design decisions gotta be done on the user interface side to get to that stage though, hopefully I'll have something figured out when the prototype's proven.

I'll probably make the rule that if I get committed orders for 10, I'll do a run.

Saturday night update. SMT complete on 10 boards, and 2 boards (a 4 ohm and a 6 ohm) are fully built.

bLdANw2g.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.