Why doesn't DIYAUDIO have a klippel?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
not sure if you guys saw this but...

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/199360-diymobilea-klippeling-me.html

I'm the operator of the Klippel for DIYMA. I'll test just about anything you send me as long as
a) You cover shipping both ways (I can't come out of pocket... it gets expensive when you're testing a lot of drivers)
b) You understand there is the risk that I'll kill the driver. So far it's not been an issue but sometimes I have to push hard to get the data I need from LPM (large signal analysis). I can't be held liable. It's up to you if you want to risk it. A small risk, sure, but a risk nonetheless.

- Erin
hardisj @gmail.com

You guys can send me the drivers, too. And a hot 18 year old model. Make that two hot 18 year old models. And some 18 year Macallan. And an ounce of Hawaii's best. I'll get a report out to you in, oh, maybe a year or so. Maybe. No promises.

While we're on this altruism kick, I'm offering a totally free of charge environmentally sensitive recycling service for those nasty old valve and ribbon microphones, heck, I'll even pay the postage (less costly to maintain than Sy's 18YO models).
M

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
OK , I'll volunteer in this one

send me all your RCA , Altec and EV drivers and I'll test them thoroughly

that offer is open just for guyz from US of A , I don't wanna mess with Europeans

I reckon they will expect some results .... and they're closer

:devily:

edit: add Klipsch and JBL , too
they also need testing

( ya hear all your drivers , crying from the shelves : " I need testing , I need testing !!" )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.