Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Poobah,
Okay, you're on now. All my shots turned out yellow and blurry. Have to fix that to get all you fella's some "money" shots.

Yes my parts drawers are closed. I'm really a neat freak! ;) And my rack mount gear is sitting on shelves and other gear. There is a rack behind me with more mess and gear. The relay rack I posted only has routers, patch panels, modems and switches on it. The board beside is my phone system. (all my daughters have voicemail - :cool: no more writting messages from boyfriends :D ).

jackinnj, nice bench. Look at all that open horizontal surface! I know how to fix that! :devilr:

Cal, the last vacuum I took down here ...... died. It was a horrible, smokey death. Wife was again, not impressed with me. :D So your pictures need to be of your electronics bench, or woodworking only. Come on dude, show! ;)

-Chris

I know I'm not in the running, but I still got a bit of a mess to post

Seeing I'm only 20yr old, I'm still quite young in the game and have many years to catch up :smash:

Sorry about the bad light, the sun was a bit bright coming in the window

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

DaKi][er said:
I know I'm not in the running, but I still got a bit of a mess to post

Seeing I'm only 20yr old, I'm still quite young in the game and have many years to catch up :smash:

Sorry about the bad light, the sun was a bit bright coming in the window.

First thing to do if you want to be a contender is to cover those windows. Can't possibly be in the running with that much natural light in the room.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Cal Weldon said:
EDIT: I beat you guys with my carport alone, I can hardly wait to see if planet10 offers forth. He's in the running. But still there's no comparison.

Cal is right about his carport. When Cal was over here, mu place was at close to its tidiest (a frenzied week of organizing for the last big diyFest). Right now it is probably medium.

I've seen places like Cal describes, my place is never that "bad"

This will take a while... but it will improve the pictures to total posts ratio....

The tour will start outside (& we'll just look in the lab/workshop/warehouse -- the 2 "sheds" are totally dark & it just started snowing)

black boxes are weathering so that they fall apart so i can salvage the flared plastic ports before they hit the burning pile, an HP pen plotter partially disassembled and the back-up XMas tree...

Attachments

• outside1.jpg
    outside1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,272
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.