Who gets sawdust on the carpet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
when me and my gf moved into a 2 bedroom i turned the spare room into a shop no rug just industrial tiles for easy cleaning.
im on the second floor so if it's a big job i chuck a cord out the window and cut it out side.

heh when me and my girl first met i had 2 motorcycles in the living room apart:D engine on the livingroom table

i kinda miss that:(

Bikeman said:
Heh, the first time I used an electric plane was to take about half an inch off the edge of two doors.
We had a narrow added-on room out the back, but open to the rest of the house.
Anyway, half and hour later there was a thick layer of brown dust all over the floor in the back room, and a thin layer all over most of the rest of the house.
Oops. :smash:

Needless to say, when my GF got home there were words. :whazzat:

2 years later, the tenants after us were still trying to clean it out of the venetian blinds..... :D

Mark

There is a cheap solution to that one
Tell the cleaner to stay away from the venitian blinds, don't clean them yourself and when they get dirty beyond fixing trow them away and get new ones

I just did. :D

But I had to cause I'm selling the house. Just bought another one together with my future ex wife, which, you could have guessed, will not be ex but will remain wife. I know, don't ask! But I'm happy, she is happy, the kid is happy and I'll have a front garden, a back garden and a garage too.
Time to think of those Avalon clones I always wanted to make. :)

karma said:
heh when me and my girl first met i had 2 motorcycles in the living room apart:D engine on the livingroom table

Haha, my wife (GF at the time) wasn't too happy about the engine on the stand sitting on the patio....dripping oil on the concrete.

Whats she complaing for, she didn't help drag it up and and then down the stairs :eek: :car:

As mentioned previously, yes I'm stoked about moving into the house in a couple months. I'll still have a room to do electronic stuff, but I'll finally get a garage and a yard (for the bigger stuff :cool: )

I'll can finally get the good stuff, like a table saw and a router (table). I've been eyeing them and saying sweet nothings everytime I go to Home Depot/Loewes......

And I'll finally be able to work on my freakin cars :up: :up:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.