Where to find MT-200 Insulators??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Me2. I have been cutting Bergquist SilPad K10 (Kapton-based) for these, but it would be nice to have the mica too, especially if they are so cheap. I get the feeling, however, that these are in fact, not for MT-200's as they only have one hole. Maybe they are for to-247...

Hau, can you get mica sheets?

BTW, you can drill holes in the mica, but you need to squeeze it. Try clamping it between a couple scrap pieces of hardwood, and drill through the wood/mica/wood sandwich.

hau

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
hi guys

the mica insulator that iam refering to is for mt-200 footprint , it has two holes and i only used them with 2sc5200. look at the picture for the dimensions of the mica. other mica for different footprint are also available here at almost at the same price like to-3, to-247, to-220and etc. sorry if couse some confusion.

how about you send me your adress and i'll send you $25+mail costs to Holland in a letter. If you are interested i could send you some silicon or silpads

thats a nice idea . im very well interseted with silicon pads coz i never used them before.

thanks

Attachments

• micains.jpg
    micains.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 279
Okidoki.

Hau emailed me his adress, i'll send him the cash for 500 mica's by regular mail.

Those interested in the MT200 mica's can mail me their adress and the number they would like to receive.
I suppose it will take a couple of weeks for my letter to get to Hau, and receiving the stuff by mail back from him.

The moment i get it, i will put the mica's in the mail within a day.
Is that agreeable to all ?

Zvon,

can you send me an email with your adress and the number again, that way i can keep a clean administration of who and what.

I released the thumbscrews on Jens for a while, till he is off guard.
My fav. would be a setup with a main board and 2 10-device output boards.
Maybe i should put some pressure on Jan Dupont again with my need of ML2 boards ?

Nailed It!!!

Hi Guys, the MT-200 insulators are oh, so fine! Using them full-length will helpful for those who wish to built LM3886 amps, wired point-to-point style! I improved the ground system in my Tech SA350's STK retrofit amp and improved its thermal interface, using the new insulators, Acetal 4-40 screws, and a heat spreader plate.

Attachments

• LM3886 Gainclone by edgar board.jpg
    LM3886 Gainclone by edgar board.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 60
  • LM3886 MT-200 insulators & IC.jpg
    LM3886 MT-200 insulators & IC.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 67
  • LM3886 Gainclone acetal screws.jpg
    LM3886 Gainclone acetal screws.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.