Where are the commercial class D multichannel amps?fordable modules?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kjeldsen, you win! Although, you still need power supply, and optionally case, etc. Also, the Behringer would come with a warranty and is already assembled (necessary for a klutz like me.)

But tou are right too. You can get a very good sounding Panasonic SA-XR50 og 55 with Texas Instruments purepath chips for 100-150$ used. I have had a SA-XR50 and it did sound very good on the spdif input (analog was not that good sounding), but my connex 8950modules are much better overall with a 300 watt toroid. This is 2 channel including power supply for <100$ (a DIY'er always have some stuff in the drawer).

Well I am now a Behringer fan (or class D in general). Even if it is cheap junk as many claim, it is damned impressive how much power from just 4 MOSFETS, and the power supply appears to not have any transformer at all. Weird. Depending on what my collection of old amps (I am a past fan of the Carver M400 series). These sell for anywhere from $200-300 on Ebay. Depending on what one of mine sells for, I am going to snatch the one from the girlfriend and replace it with a Behringer NU1000DSP...cost around $270 and built-in EQ for the Bose 901 it would power (she doesn't have a Bose EQ unit.) So for the present, my DIY activity will be limited to removing the fans from iNukes I guess.

Hello,

I bought one of these will arrive in a few days.eBay Italia - Aste online e shopping a prezzo fisso
You have made parallel connection? (SUB and SR in parallel) is simple?
I think, right now, to connect this Power Switching eBay Italia - Aste online e shopping a prezzo fisso
:):):)

Hi
Have you assembled it? How does it sound?
I'm thinking of getting one. Just ordered a Muse M20, but multi-channel will be useful too. Especially for the price :) Hence no need in few 2020's for multiway speaker..
I found a SMPS named HAITAIK in local store, looks similary to MeanWell. Shame that they have only 12v and max 350W models, hope I could order through them.
Also probably it's good to discuss this board here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/193903-7-1-5-1-tk2050-8-channel-amplifier-board.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.