What to do DIY communitty?...with this small piece of

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New Technology

New technology just keeps on sneaking up on us Carlos.
I ask myself, am I going to be one of the generations in years to come that will turn my nose up at pure didital sound source, as the generation before me did with CD's. I moved from records in my teens to CD's with such enthusiasm, but i am very hesitant to take the next step and convert all my music to a memory stick/flash drive or some other solid state source. I would love to hear some opinions on this new technology that seems to be completely consuming the younger generation at an ever increasing rate. Does this new technology actually sound better?

Brett.

It is very hard and confused to accept new things.

The first step is to accept that all we know have no more value.

This is so hard, that i think that we will hold some argument to dennie the new reality.

I have a class D amplifier, inside a System..... sounds great...but i keep myself searching for defects.

Comparing A to B, i could see the superiority...class D superiority...but i could not perceive a good sound stage...so...i could kill that unit.

Well.... only having good stereo separation, you will have other dimensions because of levels and phases..... but i could not listen.

I think i did not wanted to listen the sound stage.

I gave the system to my small daugther...was disturbing me too much.....hard to accept those things.

Do not distorts, have enormous power without heat..ligthweigh...how deer that small thing kick many good amplifiers....so.... we make our minds...at least, i can do it with me.

Confused too.

Carlos

I am trying to accept that my know how is now a days old, continue to have fun with

my analogue friends...go ahead in my research for perfection....as this is something that will never end...as perfection do not exists.

So...a guarantee for ethernal fun.

Will reduce the enormous volume of sets in my home, will use only the best of the best, and will try to introduce the digital small toy as something that is borning, a baby that will need to grown.

That is incredible in sound...ahahahaha, but cannot have the warmth of analogue.

Yeah!..good idea...warmth of analogue units!

This way, my ignore system of protection will work, and the introduction will be in secondary position...this will keep the amenace controled.

hehe.... it is wonderfull to start to know ourselves..... the real knowledge.

For instance:

We do not make gifts to make the one that receive the gift happy.

We produce gifts to other persons...searching for our own happyness

This is the example of start to understand the "real things", and how we control those amenaces to our selfpride.

I am an old, experienced and skilled analogue listener.

Related to digital equipments, i am "half of nothing"...so...digital is a bull cheap (not expensive) and analogue is the heaven

READY!

Carlos

I feel good to see that some guys give value to free speak, no censored ideas

As i use to write everything that appear into my mind...removing the non acceptable words, and i love them, as i do not believe that the most purity people will say "thanks Lord! when hitted the foot finger against some rock, removing a nail and causing pain".

But, not acceptable, i go supressing in the text.

Yes...love and passion are the bases to be happy, or at least, to avoid to feel unhappy.

I use to watch my transistors and resistors,to clean them, separate them...i love them, so pretty, shinny and nice things...also i produce macro pictures to observe with more details, those ones our vision cannot show us...very intersting inside transistors and some electronics parts.

Thank you, i am the king of subjectivism as someone said,,someone kindly elected me that...and i apreciate very much..... and also King related "of topic"...the more movable thread producer we have now a days.

Management are always with the finger over the trigger related to move me...hehehehe..... really, i do not bother too much related those things... and they do their jobs...in fact, i am a helpfull hand to produce work to them...if not, they will sleep...my threads they have to read, as i am a little crazy...hehe

One thread is moved and i start to create others....no problems, what matters is to have fun...problems already exist by themselves, bills to pay, wife talking alike a parrot, my daugther boy friend drinking all my beer and watching my girls with enormous eyes...well....let's have fun to compensate those boring things that we cannot avoid.

regards,

Carlos

Yes, i have a car, but cannot use nothing in my ears, the Police will stop and will

cost a lot of money when i have to pay my obligations related
the use of automobiles.

Everything inside the ears, headphones, may be considered some Celular communication with voice control...we cannot.

Even when they watch you talking or singing, they stop you to check if you are using Cel phones.

Third world, is three times worst related those things...always colecting money, as corruption sucks the money.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 000_1608.jpg
    000_1608.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 89
Re: This is the gift....was switched on, already having a sample of audio inside...i

destroyer X said:
The provided headphones.

I was shocked....astonished...deeply surprised...if you already listened to this toys you will understand my feelings.

What to do.

Cheap
Portable
Nice quality
Having other capacities as data and audio
Small
Lighweigth
Low consumption
Pretty

What do do?

And about my enormous electronics stuff?

regards,

Carlos

The MP3 is a compression with lose! It isn't have NICE quality! ;)

It is a pleasure to me, dear Kanwar...but they will close this thread...too much of

topic....but no problem, this thread already produced the best it can produce....it is really time to close.

I hope they keep the time enougth to you to read, my dear friend Kanwar...a very nice friend you are.

In the second world war, Roosevelt visit Brazil and made some arrangement to Brazil help in second World War, to send soldier to figth agains Nazi in Italy (Monte Bianco, Montesi, Monte Castello), and to send Butter, meat, chocolate, and milk...also to let US air force to use Fernando de Noronha Island (550 kilometers down there in the sea, in front of my Northeastern coast.

Followed by this agreement, some small ships sink by "said" German submarine...a surviver heard the submarine crew talk a good english...those you listen in cowboy movies...well...he may be delirating.

The gift promissed by Franklin Delano Roosevelt, is that USA will construct stell Industrie in Brazil.....and of course, will install some North American factories here.

When the war ends....the promisse turns true, not only because North American guys are decent related those things, but also that they imagine a nice future for their industries.

The first installed was Ford Motor Company of Brazil, making truck...already installed just to assembly cars since old days...since Henry Ford the first, and the greatest man in industrie.

Willys Overland made a factory too...made the Willys Jeep, and some others hard work vehicles.

Chevrolet instaled a factory too.

And them...Volkswagen, already rich and strong in Germany..they grown again in a matter of 10 years (Germans are incredible...their capacity to work is unbeatable!) so, they send the Volkswagen do Brazil..... the Volkswagenwerke here in south America...made millions...hundred of millions of cars.

Also entered DKW, some European factory that produced 2 stroke engines, alike motorcicle engines...three pistons, three coils, three platinum contacts...1000 cubic centimeters and around 50 horsepower.

Now a days, the biggest, champion in sales, is the Volkswagen Gol (Goal is the pronunciation...means Goal...yeah!), now in the fourth generation of style...more than 30 years as champion of Sales....my car is this white one... 16V, 1000 cubic centimeters, 70 horsepower, 170 Km/h top speed..... 14 kilometers litter consumption of gasoline...now we have "Flex" motors that can receive alcohol and gasoline in the proportion you want...the computer adjust the whole thing to work fine..... we will have BioDiesel, Diesel and Natural Butane gaz engines...the flexibility will be expanded in the years to come.

The second biggest in sales is FIAT. we have some enormous, giant factories....many models, and we export 4 millions of cars each year...in special to China and Italy.

Chevrolet is here with European models, alike Vectra and others

We have the Renault factory too

Citroen also

Peugeot

And others, but those are the most important ones.

Our population is 200 milions...around that, and around 80 milions vehicles.

We love to eat chicken and 50 millions are consumed each month.

Pictures, if you want, i can send you...but please, write me again your adress...the one that do not start with Kanwar is returning!

......@workhorsetechnologiesindia.com

regards Kanwar...very happy to find you here.

Carlos

Attachments

• 000_1607.jpg
    000_1607.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 94
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.