What position to place Peavey bass tube horizontal or vertical

I'm placing an old dj bass tube I made out of a 15" pro driver and a sonotube design app into my motorhome (so i can get throwed out of all the rv parks) and because we are remodeling it I'm building the interior around the tube . It is 4ft tall when standing if laid on its side it's 24"x24" and 48" long and the driver is ported on one end and the driver is placed at the other so my question is whether to stand it upright in a corner or on it's side on the floor ????? No bad answers cause we know that this is an opinion of personal result so just what would you do 8x20 room 8ft tall and not for outside sound just inside.

Yes you are very correct And my bad I forgot to mention that I have 2of these sonotubes from my dj days that I built for making a quick set up so one is horizontal and the other is made for vertical placement they are both in my liv rm now and watching a movie is a whole new experience lol.

My pleasure. Also, my personal opinion is to never to build for downfiring or upfiring, because I tend to hold onto my drivers indefinitely, so even the small amount that a very stiff driver would sag over many years would bother me. But this is just my personal opinion, not spec or measurement based.

Untitledrv desine.png

My pleasure. Also, my personal opinion is to never to build for downfiring or upfiring, because I tend to hold onto my drivers indefinitely, so even the small amount that a very stiff driver would sag over many years would bother me. But this is just my personal opinion, not spec or measurement based.
Yes and until just now I wasn't considering it getting bounced around to this extent I may be better with an automotive driver . I know carrying them around for yrs i never had a problem but they were not being used while in motion.