What is this driver good for ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fs = 42.37 Hz

Mms = 30.58 grams

Sd= 235.06 cm^2

Thanks GM, you passed lot of information in just few words.

You’re welcome!

Time to put some of this info to work, so ideally you need a box program such as MJK’s MathCad software to design [ML]TLs. I haven’t followed the thread, but FWIW there’s a new program in development here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/software-tools/220421-transmission-line-modelling-software.html

Note that these specs equate to a ~36.35 L Vas, so recommend using it in sims.

Anyway, I’ll post a few alignments for comparison as time permits for a frame of reference or maybe one will suit you enough to gamble building it.

GM

Attachments

• Aucosticraft-8inch-Driver.JPG
    Aucosticraft-8inch-Driver.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 52
Thanks GM, Bjorno.

GM just take your time.
I am Zero with OB/ Horns. your guidance I will try to understand and learn them.
Bjorno, Pls can you post a bigger image or may be a PDF file. The image is not readable.

I got some guests @ home will be with me till end of this month. So could not be here, ( My Nexus7 is good for reading but not comfortable if I have to type a reply.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.