What does YOUR computer spot look like?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Luxolamp?
I thought it was a mushroom. Actually, it does look like a luxo lamp doesn't it?

Attachments

• img_4619.jpg
    img_4619.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 134
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Cal Weldon said:
Luxolamp?
I thought it was a mushroom. Actually, it does look like a luxo lamp doesn't it?

The luxolamp comes from one of Steve Jobs/Pixars early animated shorts -- Luxo Jr... all they did to make that iMac was morph the base into the screen and the light shade into the base. Much more elegant than the new iMac, but never sold as well... too radical for most people.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.pixar.com/shorts/ljr/

dave

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
planet10 said:
They still get the job done, and will for a while... ruth has a 450 Cube, and jason is struggling along on a 460 MHz beige G3... we can't complain.

My old 350 iMac and 450 iBook are still fine for 95% of what I do. The only problems I have are with running Photoshop/Lightwave with large images, but that just comes down to time, and that's a good excuse to go off and make a cup of tea. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.