What cell phone do you have?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
iPhone 3Gs here. Love it, particularly for the feature of listening radio stations from Europe in the car! Local radio sucks.

I have a shortwave radio for that. No plans or monthly fees needed :clown:

I can't wait for 2012, so the world can end, sunspots will eat the Earth and we'll have good propagation again on the higher bands...:rofl:

I'm expecting we'll have a lousy "peak", maybe even a double-dip minimum (seems some in the ARRL is feeling that way).

I first got my ham license at the last solar peak in '01. Talked to Scotland and Greenland via F2 on 6m...that hasn't happened since :(

I flirted with it in 1982.

Then the hams were the rednecks and the CB'ers were the fun group, so I was the first one in the VE4-office to cancel his license less than 6 weeks after getting it ;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
SE W705 - sound quality sucks though (the walkman part)

Attachments

• W705-main.jpg
    W705-main.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 83
A Nokia 3310 ... the damn thing is indestructable!

It's been dropped in toilet, a pool of mud, soaked in beer twice, dropped from various heights countless times, thrown at people, thrown in competition to see how long you could throw it, opened countless number of beers with it, and survived through 4 battery and 6 shell changes by now.

A Nokia 3310 ... the damn thing is indestructable!

It's been dropped in toilet, a pool of mud, soaked in beer twice, dropped from various heights countless times, thrown at people, thrown in competition to see how long you could throw it, opened countless number of beers with it, and survived through 4 battery and 6 shell changes by now.

Sounds like my Motorola 550 flip phone I had :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.