What are you Watching?

Caught a couple new IMAX 3D shorts at the Nat Geo Theatre yesterday, including James Cameron's DeepSea Challenge.
DEEPSEA CHALLENGE ? National Geographic Explorer James Cameron?s Expedition

psst - wanna by a used watch?
DeepSea-Rolex-underwater.jpg

P8-Deepsea_Challenge-1.jpeg

For comparison purposes, the Trieste - only other manned vessel to achieve the same feat 1960 - actually a bloody amazing leap of faith in both cases, wouldn't you say?

Mariana-Trench-Dive-Trieste-v-James-Cameron's-Deep-Sea-Challenger.jpg

caught on a red-eye flight back from Maui, but fortunately the story didn't require the grand scale of big screen and full body immersion surround sound

"Me before You" -

MV5BMTQ2NjE4NDE2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTcwNDE5NzE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

just a natural born sucker for this genre - quite a different role for the mother of dragons - who knew she was blessed with the most mobile eyebrows since, perhaps Groucho?

"Big little Lies" - more potty mouth than I can ever remember hearing from Reese. Alexander is turning into one helluva versatile performer, although in the in end it was hard to empathize with his character without a deeper back-story (haven't read the book, maybe it's in there?) - and Nicole just gets gutsier and more complex every year .

Just watched No Country For Old Men and all I can say about it is I want that two hours of my life back. What a complete waste of time money and talent. It completely boggles my mind that this was give Best Picture, Supporting Actor, Director, and Adapted Screenplay Academy Awards. I really love movies but if this thing fell into the dustbin and was forgotten for all time future unsuspecting viewers would be better off.