What are you drinking?

I must confess that if serious listening is taking place, I'm with my "body" here ;)

Attachments

• Faustino 1.jpg
    Faustino 1.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 134
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I won't even drink Heineken when I'm in Holland. It's always seems skunked in the US. FWIW, I won't drink Beck's either.

So many good craft beers in New England now and probably the whole eastern seaboard that I pretty much never buy anything else. I'm in the nightmare customer demographic most national beer brands don't want to think about.. :D

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hmm, just what I'm drinking right now. There is better and worse beer for sure.

I remember the days when Heineken, Becks, Lowenbrau, and Michelob were the only "up market" choices here. I am very happy that things have changed for the better since those days.. Growing up with good inexpensive Belgian beers (MAES PILS in particular) left me very spoiled.. :D

Call me a Philistine, but I just don't get the excitement over Belgian White beers - there is a place here in Quincy that typically has 5 on tap, and I always end up with a couple of bottles on my birthday.. Oh well, not such a big deal I guess..

Last edited:
Just came home from a family gathering at my parents. Enjoyed an Edna Valley Chardonnay, some Spaten, and a couple Hendricks and Tonic. All in all, an enjoyable group of beverages. Soon to be headed to the Pub with my brother, when he arrives. Hard to say what I will drink there. Not sure what's on tap at this tavern.

Peace,

Dave