What are you drinking?

Birthday gift from my son and daughter in law. A nice sipper

Attachments

• IMG_4409.jpeg
    IMG_4409.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 3 users
Birthday gift from my son and daughter in law. A nice sipper
I recognize the room. I also recognize the bottle‘s reduced contents as the reason for the blurry picture.
You know, I’m only a couple hour ferry ride away if you need help with the rest of that baby.
BTW, are you still doing birthdays? I quit at 60. There was no point as I saw it but I will bow to your experience. You have much more than me.
Look forward to our next get together Chris.
IOW, luvyaman!

I miss the simplest things when visiting the US.
Impossible to get hold of here, but this evening, I would really love to have a couple of JaiAlai
IPA´s from Cigar Cities Brewery in Chicago. Same goes for a Big Crancky from Connecticut.
Unfortunately here in shitty Denmark this is a "No Go".
Happy NewYear everyone :giggle:

Maybe I should start a “what are you smoking” thread since I hardly drink anymore :) and still smoke/vap everyday, prohibition is almost ended so it might be time to move forward. Is Alcohol 🍷 becoming out of fashion :)
I did take a swig of some single malt scotch the other day, iirc it was glenfiddich, a common one around here, tasted just like the stuff we drank at the Johnny Walker factory in Scotland. I have not had a swig of Scotch since the visit a very long time ago. I have the odd beer, these days it’s sleeman clear 2.0, got to watch my waste line :)
My wife said to me she wants some vodka and sambuca for New Years, she hardly drinks So it’s a special occasion
usually for me it’s a cup of tetleys tea, honey, soya milk, or a hot chocolate,
It’s time for my morning tea, vap done already, that and the morning constitution :) happy drinking, stay hydrated. Happy New Year’s Eve too, the big drinking event of the year, we’ll see what I down this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I recognize the room. I also recognize the bottle‘s reduced contents as the reason for the blurry picture.
You know, I’m only a couple hour ferry ride away if you need help with the rest of that baby.
BTW, are you still doing birthdays? I quit at 60. There was no point as I saw it but I will bow to your experience. You have much more than me.
Look forward to our next get together Chris.
IOW, luvyaman!
Define “doing” birthdays. Any attempts to ignore the relentless drip, drip, dripping of time - or at my age other things - are of course fruitless, but “acknowledge” isn’t quite the same as “celebrate”.
As for assistance in preventing the premature spoilage, well, bless your heart, but I think I can manage.
Cheers, prost, etc.

Reactions: 1 user