Water-cooled

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I want a finish asembled system. That is the reason i like Asetek pump system. I visit the company yesterday and they show me some new ideas.

Another problem is the powertrafo. It is huge, så now i want to build 2 mono bloks.

I got 2 pcs 500 watt trafos (2 x 30 vac) and 2 pump systems. Now I need the small parts (fet, lyt and so on).

I will take some pictures to the forum.

Regards

Benny

I dont watercool my computers anymore, but while doing so I learned enough to know that there are so many variables in a watercooling system that it's not worth trying to do any calculations on cooling power. You put the system together, see how hot it runs, and just make your changes from there.

Austin

PM650 said:
A couple of these

Pretty dumb add, the picture and sizes look like a 20-6C model.

Around 0.04C/W for a gallon of water flow per minute, so a single plate should handle at least 600 watts of heat at 78F Amb.
For a reference: recently i bought a set of 16"x3"x0.6" cold plates that do 0.01C/W for 1 GPM, smallest ones i could find overhere, cost $70/pc. (Rth of 0.005 C/W for a flow of 3.5GPM)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.