• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: Mini dsp 2x4 for UK buyer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like a mini dsp to play with. I'm not holding out for the better models, I just want the basic one to have a play with.

I see these are only $95 now, and are changing hands here for around $50 since the better one's are what everyone wants now. It's just to go in the car though, and it's that $50 making them attractive. Though I will pay a little more as I'm in Europe, and more still if it comes with appropriate software for a crossover and some bass EQ.

Might be best if you PM. I could forget to check back if this takes a while

I have one but the last time I sent something to the UK it sat in customs for weeks and then they mailed it back to me. The guy did not want to pay the fees for it and eBay denied him a refund
IMG_1796.JPG

There is no charge coming into the UK, unless the combined value of the package (that's goods and postage) is over about $40. For this reason, anything I buy from China will always arrive under valued. Declared as cheap toys, samples or simply gifts in some cases.

I guess it was something quite costly. Costly enough that the taxes meant he could buy it cheaper here. It must of been a few bad weeks for you, before it all came good, quite spectacularly.

Do you think they're over it yet? Perhaps you could use some of their money to send a black rose (interflora?) with some nice message. You could call it remembrance day. It sounds like he should remember his losses, and know he paid for them.

In future, ask buyers so send the money as a gift, not for goods. There was a time that paypal didn't earn from this, but they do charge now so you need not feel guilty. Money sent as a gift isn't covered by any sort of money back guaranty. Do check the current standing on this though, it may of changed.

Sounds like your fingers got a little burned. It's unfortunate that the actions of that one bad buyer have tainted your opinions towards my entire nation. I do understand though. There is a country I won't do business with, following similar circumstances. And history lessons.

It does sadden me to hear of this between our two nations though. Our families were probably neighbours not long ago. Fighting the same wars over the same land. Trading food stuffs and before that flints and skins. I know your independence from us is very important to you, but I still look over the water and think of you as family on an extended vacation. I myself having left the European mainland, long before you got the boat out of here.

Even if your ancestry is of a different lineage, a decision was still made to join in the story. Unless your a native American. In which case, it wasn't me, but I will apologise anyway.

We both have the occasional bad egg in our baskets. I'm glad your tweeters at least flew back.

Advanced two way crossover? does that have eq? I would like to see it reduce cabin gain in my car, which seems two have two very prominent bass peaks.

I have not had shipping issues. I pay. You send. It arrives. Just don't tell customs it's worth $1,000,000 to get decent compensation if they loose it. You have already been paid for it anyway.

I think I have one now :) Quite amazingly, I was simply given one. Maybe something was lost in translation, but it's on a plane, whatever it is. Beer has been supplied for simply offering, and I'm checking the tracking number every half hour. I feel like I'm watching Santa's progress on the norad website. Unsure whats coming, but it's HD!

Well it landed 150 miles short, so maybe. A few rides later and my package has arrived though.

Well I have to say I'm both surprised and feeling indebted. A nice clean 2x4 HD 'cased' version. With spotless remote and a world standard PSU. It lights up and my PC can see it. I'm well chuffed :) Thank you Mr Kane!

I see you like OB speakers. I have a couple of Morel 1075 units aging nicely as they never got used. I will drop you a PM about them.

Wanted thread closed! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.