Wanted: CS5326/7/8/9 datasheet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I submitted my request on DigChip.com (for the AK version), so far I got one offer from a distributor in China, $10 USD. I just placed an other request for the CS chip, since it was sold under the Cirrus brand in the US. In the second mail from AKM they said both were manufactured in the same place, so they're really 100% identical.

I started thinking I could modify a 442 in standalone operation, connecting both units through the AES/EBU connection though if I don' t get things to work.

Those 442's can be ridiculously cheap which probably why they are skipped by the dozen. I once saw three going for less that £10 and the the postage for mine cost more than the unit. I'd have got mine going by now except that I refuse to pay 10 times what the unit cost for a SCSI cable that will have one end cut off.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.