Visaton B200 questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
danke schoen.
I´m absolutely flabbergasted.
Even if you don´t speak german you can also try the Visaton-forum if you have any questions.
Asking in english you´ll get english answers.
http://www.visaton.de/vb/
"Allgemeines Diskussionsforum" would be for general questions about certain designs.

BTW: The only indian words I know are : Tikka Masala, Rogan Josh, Alu Ghobi, Chapati, Naan, Brinjal...;)
I could go on. Absolutely love it.

a-ah now you remind me of sauerkarut sausages und apfelwine you get at the malls.

dont be flabergasted. i lived in germany/denmark for a while in 1992-93. i have some very close german friends.

App ka hindi mere german se accha hai (your hindi is better than my german OR diene hindi is besser *than* miene deutsch). i dont know the german work for "than".

BTW Brinjal is Engilish. Eggplant is American. the correct indian word i think is Baingan.:D and the dish you are probably refering to is Baingan Bharta. If you are in Mumbai give me a holler. Indian beer is now good enough to compete with the German brews.

Now before we are visted by one of the moderators we better get back on topic!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.