VinylEngine

this is most odd, I have cleared all the history. Deleted everything I can and restarted my modem. Still no log in, every time I try I get redirected to the google log in page. All of the computers in the house have the same problem. I am not very computer savvy so any help would be much appreciated.

Lara.

Hi benb, I have tried turning the modem off and on, I waited a few minutes as it reset and made a coffee. still no joy. I have tried Firefox,Opera and even relented and had a go with exploder. I am running 64bit win7 with a quad core and two gtx280 xxx in SLI (for games). I'm not sure if any of this is important but last time I had puter issues I had to list my hardware.

If i am beating an old drum on this please let me know.

Every time I try to log into VE the page does not load I just get the google search page. Is anyone else having this problem ?

Is VE down and out ???
Hi,
If you're getting redirected to Google it means your IP address is in one of the banned IP ranges due to repeated spamming, port scanning, server hacking attempts etc. This isn't to say you're responsible, just that your IP address is in the same range. Most of the banned ranges are in Bangladesh, China, India, Nigeria and the Phillipines but there's a fair sprinkling across other countries. If you have a static IP address I can check to see if it's on the list?

Regards,
JaS

Last edited:
I'm not getting THAT error, but VE has been giving me hassles just since Mon 5th.
(when searching for new posts, it shows only the first page, subsequent pages all come back blank
Hi,
Are you still using Firefox 2? IME Firefox 3+ fixes issues with slow page loading times. Firefox 2 has got a very slow javascript engine and hasn't been supported by Mozilla since 2008 so it gets no bug/security fixes.

Regards,
JaS

Last edited:
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Ha, ha, good one.

Attachments

• 18710.gif
    18710.gif
    6 KB · Views: 244
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi benb, I have tried turning the modem off and on, I waited a few minutes as it reset and made a coffee. still no joy. I have tried Firefox,Opera and even relented and had a go with exploder. I am running 64bit win7 with a quad core and two gtx280 xxx in SLI (for games). I'm not sure if any of this is important but last time I had puter issues I had to list my hardware.

Try ccleaner to clear remains.

/Hugo