Velocity-coupled_Infa_Bass_Speaker_and_3_D_microphone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the original Infa bass speaker and a 3D microphone built by Graham Holliman, I cannot find any records of professional people whom he may have had dealings with over the years, the later being his new invention. I would welcome any suggestions or feedback from any universities, research centres or museums. Graham Holliman had several articles written in the 70s in Hi Fi magazines.

Hi, i posted in here earlier today, but i've discovered it hasn't appeared ?

I wanted to Thank you for posting the pics of the IB & 3D Mic :) I notice your name is Stephen Holliman, so are you related in some way, if so how ?

Can you provide us with more details on Grahams work & life etc ?

There has been lots of interest about this over the years, and there are several threads on here about his IB, if you do a search. I've posted on a number of occasions.

I bought the IB plans from Wilmslow Audio in the 80's, but never got round to building it.

The 3D Mic seems very interesting too.

Regards

Hi Zero D
Graham Holliman was my late Uncle, who I do not think met the right circle of people who may have been interested in his work, one friend also took advantage and borrowed a speaker only to have it sent abroad and holes drilled in it before returning it back. I found few details of possible people of interest, I contacted the BBC website and received no reply, so did they forward my message to their technical department, you can only do so much. You would think they would be interested in the Infa Bass speaker and the 3 D micro phone.
The large Infa Bass speakers were very large, I expect heavy and for a normal house too big so sadly I had to let the house clearance firm take them. I still have the 3 D micro phone which Graham was very excited about, not sure who from the BBC he contacted, perhaps when I have time I shall try via a letter as e-mail sites get lost in the system or deleted by someone who does not understand what they are dealing with.
As Grahams patients have all now expired the world will probably use some of his ideas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.