Using up traffos.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Steve, chips arrived today. Have you had a chance to look at the layout?

Despite a little work still to do, all is up and running, and sounding remarkably good for a system thrown together from surplus bits and pieces.

Attachments

• amp.jpg
    amp.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 250
pinkmouse said:

Mail me one or two and I'll knock up a board for you. :)

ARISE DEAD THREAD!!!!!

Hi Pink,

Did you ever complete any LM4765 boards? Sorry I never was able to look at the Eagle files. My only computer is my work computer, and it is imaged with only certain software on it. I have NO administrative priveliges, so I can't even download and install Eagle to comment on your board layouts. I can't even change the system date and/or time, nor can I even do a defrag! UGH! :bawling:

I was lucky to get the ISO (Information Security Officer) to unlock the unit long enough so I could install PCB Express (for school), and that was it.

Is it possible you could post the layouts as an attachment or just send me the pics? Have you ever done one in PCB Express? Help!

Thanks Much,

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.