• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

it would be nice here in this topic a detailed explanation from the author of what new things does it bring each new firmware update so that the users should know if it's worth to upgrade or remain on their regular ones

domenico has already responded very quickly to user's requests for implementation of new things, so no complaints about the support coming for this card; it's best bang for the buck at the moment

I would also sugest that even older versions of the firmware should remain available in case of an online update so that users could downgrade to any other version in case the new ones doesn't satisfy their needs - I say this because these updates are available ONLY online and usually can be found only the last 2 versions at download

otherwise, absolutelly no complaints :)

Any news? Changelog may be ?

CPLD_for_1080:
"Flash this version associated with CPU firmware 1.080 with prescaler option"

FW 1093:
"Requires CPLD_for_1080 -- Optimized code for DSD512"

FW 1082a:
"DSD swap option - audio usb 1.0 support prepared -"

i2s_4ch:
"I2S PCM only 4CH I2S_DATA=1/2 channels DSDOE=3/4 channels - No driver on Mac - Driver on Windows not yet released"

Hi all,

I studied the WM8804 and Amanero USB datasheet.
The definition of WM8804 output pins and their connection
to ESS9023 chip are as follow:

Pin 15 LRCLK ---> R6 --> Pin 2 LRCLK
Pin 14 BCLK ---> R5 --> Pin 1 BCK
Pin 12 Dout ---> R4 --> Pin 3 SDI

Whereas the definition of some output pins of Amanero are:

pin 3 I2S Data
pin 4 I2S CLK
pin 5 I2S FSCLK

It seems that I can connect wires directly from Amanero to Subbu DAC and makes the
DAC get I2S data from my computer. But, I want to confirm that definition of these pins:

I2S Data < -- > Dout

What about the other 2 pins?

BCLK < -- > FSCLK ?
LRCLK < -- > CLK ?

Hi all,

I studied the WM8804 and Amanero USB datasheet.
The definition of WM8804 output pins and their connection
to ESS9023 chip are as follow:

Pin 15 LRCLK ---> R6 --> Pin 2 LRCLK
Pin 14 BCLK ---> R5 --> Pin 1 BCK
Pin 12 Dout ---> R4 --> Pin 3 SDI

Whereas the definition of some output pins of Amanero are:

pin 3 I2S Data
pin 4 I2S CLK
pin 5 I2S FSCLK

It seems that I can connect wires directly from Amanero to Subbu DAC and makes the
DAC get I2S data from my computer. But, I want to confirm that definition of these pins:

I2S Data < -- > Dout

What about the other 2 pins?

BCLK < -- > FSCLK ?
LRCLK < -- > CLK ?

BCLK < -- > CLK
LRCLK < -- > FSCLK