• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

order amanero card

The group buy is still open? I would like one board too...
I'm sorry is this the wrong place to ask but how does this group buy work?

Thank you

First, you add a line with your account name, number of card you want, your country, shipping method here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmX4TyHWgSmNdE5laDJQNlA3UVBYaWlrczJwYS1EcXc#gid=0

Second, you send PM to Amanero (Domenico) with information above + your email + ...

Third, Amanero will put you in GB7 (if GB7 still alive) and send email to you with Paypal request
Fourth, You pay and wait for USB card with some info from Amanero

You can see page 14, 185 to get more detail ;)

Last edited:
ok, AeroHieu is faster, and just as he said. But I don't want to delete my post as happened to write it and post it anyway :eek:

Hello ceausuc,
I'm not sure whether its open or not. But if you would like to try your chance, add your name in GB list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmX4TyHWgSmNdE5laDJQNlA3UVBYaWlrczJwYS1EcXc#gid=0
Then pm your paypal email address to user "amanero" that you can find in first post. Or extensively can be done as:

<title:> USB to I2S 384Khz GB7
GB line: <your line number in GB list>
buyer: <forum_name>
email: <>
"x" piece(s), <country> include/exclude VAT, Total: <amount>

And wait (probably till weekend) to get an invoice in paypal. Make your payment. And wait your cargo to arrive, which is found the hardest part as by many :) (not because its long but because of impatience :D )

And I received mine as today. Hope others receive theirs soon.
Ok now i need a DAC to attach to its end :p
First step is made, god save me for the rest :D

Mine too :D
Thank Amanero!

Now I need to connect my board with male RJ45 jack to send I2S signal to M2Tech Evo DAC

Anyone have an Idea? (which RJ45 pins with board's pin? Should I add more resistors or capacitors into RJ45 wires?)

where my invoice ? ((( I start to lost any hope... (((

Ok, as I was never sure of it I didn't mention it but after sending PM to amanero, I changed "Mailed" column to 'yes in a green box' with coping from other line.
After receiving invoice and paying it, I changed my "Paid" column to 'yes in a green box'.
After receiving cargo, changed "Received" column to 'yes' again.

Hi guys, someone please could tell me where Im can track the shipment of amanero. Thanks

Poste Italiane - Dove quando
Copy your track number that you received via paypal notification, press yellow button on bottom right...

As a newbie to electronics I am blown away and get lost in all that technical stuff you guys are all into here.
So please, can s.o. give me an advice for a good DAC pcb and maybe a compact power supply to go with the Amanero board, to make up for a nice and small USB DAC solution. Any input is appreciated.
Thanks a lot.