• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Has anybody used these types of switching power supply for externally powering the Amanero? Any comments?

Computers contain a switching power supply already. Isolating with another switch mode makes no sense for me. A linear type regulated power supply (at least one with 7805) can make a difference.

I didn't try yet but If I could able to isolate my amanero with an external psu successfully, I will share my opinions here.

Hello,

I need some help. I've been trying to get my Amanero board to operate in slave mode but I can't get pin '1' to switch to select the clock. Pin '1' is fixed to 3.3V regardless of whether I'm playing music at 44.1Khz or 48.0Khz, pin '11' is fixed at 0V. I've attached three pics of my latest set up. I suspect the board not showing up in Device Manger under Sound, video and game controllers may be the problem. Probably the reason why in Maintenance tool 1.15 the Configuration bits window can't find the board and says no Audio Device found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Al

Please see Post#1711

Br
Caad

Configuration bits

Hi,

I can't get Configuraton bits working. I'm using Slave 2224 CPLD firmware and 1080 CPU firmware. Slave mode works great, but I can't change prescaler ratio and other features. When I click 'Write Flash' I got 'Flash updated' but without any effect...

What I'm doing wrong?