• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Disabled Account
Joined 2009
I'm having the strangest problem this morning, could someone please verify the following for me? These are the pin assignments for the Amanero feeding a TI PCM5102.

Amanero Pin 3 - DATA to PCM5102 Pin 14 DIN
Amanero Pin 4 - CLK to PCM5102 Pin 13 BCK
Amanero Pin 5 - FSCLK to PCM5102 Pin 15 LRCK
Amanero Pin 6 - MCLK to PCM5102 Pin 12 SCK

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone tested DSD with the new firm+driver?

Doesn't work for me-one channel of DSD works fine, the other channel is just noise. Works fine with any PCM, but new driver/firmware doesn't make DSD work for me. I suspect it might be a faulty board.
Don't know what to do now, tried everything but no L&R DSD which is why I bought this device.

Doesn't work for me-one channel of DSD works fine, the other channel is just noise. Works fine with any PCM, but new driver/firmware doesn't make DSD work for me. I suspect it might be a faulty board.
Don't know what to do now, tried everything but no L&R DSD which is why I bought this device.

Try to modify buffer length. In my case, works fine with little lenght.

Regards

Those who still have DSD working, did you update both or just driver/firm?

Since both driver and firmware were updated in the system I tested I have no way of knowing which one broke DSD play or if it is both not playing along.

firm106.jpg