• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

output connector part number?

Any recommendations for a connector for the output? I tend to prefer simple screw down connectors but I think they are too big. Is there a part that will fit the footprint of the output pads on this board? Perhaps a male pin/female pin connector? A part number would be great if you happen to have one in mind.

Looking forward to trying this board with my Buffalo II and my Hackintosh HTPC.

Thanks!
Aaron.

in the package there is a dual pin row you have to solder. I don't recommend male/female connectors to avoid parasitic inductances.

Now it's time to go, today i checked all the 60 boards. Tomorrow i'll start to write shipping address and invoices. Please add a mark in the spreadsheet if the address reported in the paypal details it's not the actual shipping address in this way i send you a PM to confirm the right one.

Thanks to you :)
Domenico.

Last edited: