Urgent Shopping Help In Shanghai

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
kestrel200

If you need my help, I could send you my mobile phone number through your e-mail. I and one Chinese secretary could assist your wife this week end.

Anyhow, here is map 2.

JH

Attachments

• map_2.jpg
    map_2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 69
JH6,

I appreciate all your help. Thanks for the Maps! It would be too much to ask you to meet her and help her you've all ready been a great help and I don't want to impose. My wife is going to Shanghai this weekend on a shopping trip with some other friends. She is going to try to find the store and try to get a good deal on a set of G3 Ribbons. Do you have any idea how much she should expect to pay for them?

Aurum Cantus distributor in Shanghai

I have been an avid fan of Aurum Cantus speakers for the longest time and I probably have about 5 sets of speakers from them.

Anyway, for all of you who want to know the location of the licensed Aurum Cantus distributor in Shanghai, it has now moved to 398 Zhejiang Middle Road, 3rd floor, Unit 54 (Unit 3-15). The old shop used to be located on Qufu Road but moved in late 2009.

The name of the owner is Mr. Cai (really nice guy and very approachable) - as far as I know, he does speak passable english and is very happy for people to go to his shop to have a chat.

His mobile is 1390 1609 737

Btw, I do not have any shares in Aurum Cantus nor do I gain any benefit from their sales....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.