• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Universal shuntregulator, "Toolereg" NS-10 PCB-GB.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PM sent to Dennis and Wiki updated.

Hope this isn't too late. It would be great if an update re: the GB still being on or not and where it stands generally would be appreciated from someone in the know. Gets a little unclear near the end.

Thanks to everyone for all the great work that's been done on this.

-Roscoe

orders

I have a really bad feeling that this group buy may get out of hand. There are already 1500 boards to sort and send. The logistics of this is going to be horrific. If I'm right in thinking there is someone from Oz willing to help in the distribution down here, but if he can't cope then someone let me know and I can help out.
Has anyone thought of having some sort of cut off point as far as buyers, just to make this easier on the people who will be sending these boards out.

Brett

that makes much sense.
4 big packets sent from the manufacturer.
one to each of Europe, Australia, North America and Asia.

I'll volunteer for the Europe/UK distribution.

Would it be worth splitting Canada & the USA & South America?

Latecomers for the left overs pay for postage from whichever region still has stock.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.