understanding amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Send me an email message, then i will return to you a sequence of audios

explaining you how the Dx amplifier works.

I would like to know you age, also if you have made high school or college.

I will prepare for you... customized, ...because of that i would know your education level..already know your are a little bit obsessive..... this is not serious, a small deviation from the standards..i am a little bit obsessive too.

Will not start a discussion about the text....also not the start of a long relatioship of master and student...will only send you ( and this means a big work) the explanation.

I can send to others too, the interested ones.... confidentiality guaranteed.

carlos.eugênio1951@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
see if we can have a go

An amplifier to me is defined as an electronic conduction process of increasing or magnifying the varying signal quantity without affect on quality. A small signal is applied to the base of a PN junction which alternates the depletion layers in the semiconductor material within the transistor to induce electrons to flow across the thinning layer, conducting from a higher power supply rail source. This process is done several times into selected static resistive loads within the circuit producing a staircase of gain increases through each stage; until the desired output to drive voltage can be applied to a low impedance inductive (or dynamic) load connected to the mechanical impedance of air, to vibrate in sympathy with the frequency of the signal injected - providing you with sound. Phew...:rolleyes:

There - best I can do without being a god damned professor

Once upon a time I couldnt spell engineer -- now I are one :)

explaining you how the Dx amplifier works.

I would like to know you age, also if you have made high school or college.

I will prepare for you... customized, ...because of that i would know your education level..already know your are a little bit obsessive..... this is not serious, a small deviation from the standards..i am a little bit obsessive too.

Will not start a discussion about the text....also not the start of a long relatioship of master and student...will only send you ( and this means a big work) the explanation.

I can send to others too, the interested ones.... confidentiality guaranteed.

carlos.eugênio1951@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

I am going to email you Carlos. You are certainly one of the masters here. You have built thousands of amplifiers. I appreciate your opinion.

Thanks.

Have you ever taken an electronics course? If not, there is no real way to explain to you in detail how an amplifier works.

In a nutshell, an amplifier modulates the power from a DC power supply into a load using the input signal as a reference.

There are many details involved in doing this with different topologies and different devices, valves or solid state. If you don't understand how a single device amplifier works, then you will not understand how a multi-stage amplifier works. No one here can teach you the basic fundamentals of electronics and electronic devices, and furthermore no-one is going to invest the time unless you pay them, or they are reeeaaalllyyyy bored and have no family or job.:rolleyes: Reliable fundamental and higer education is not free, and most of us here have gone into debt to pay for it for ourselves.:sigh:

Have you ever taken an electronics course? No one here can teach you the basic fundamentals of electronics and electronic devices, and furthermore no-one is going to invest the time unless you pay them, or they are reeeaaalllyyyy bored and have no family or job.:rolleyes: Reliable fundamental and higer education is not free, and most of us here have gone into debt to pay for it for ourselves.:sigh:

No. And my response to that is not everyone shares your view. Some people may be willing to invest their time and I made it clear in the first post that I didn't want such kinds of negative comments as that.

Well, one could self educate on the basics since you have the internet, and I suppose access to a library for text references.

Simple google search for example.....differential amplifier using BJT's. You have to understand that a BJT (collector) is really a dependent current source. So then what is a current source and how does it apply to a circuit? What is current and how does it relate to voltage (hint there is resistance or impedance involved) Without knowing your fundamental understanding of the subject, it is impossible to efficiently teach you. That is the reason for pre-required courses in the process of school, to know where to start.

There are more basic articles out there, you just have to look for them. People here may be able to help you with that, but you will have to study a bit on your own, for sure most of us here certainly have, and the math that goes with it.

no intention to be negative, just perspective oriented.

Last edited:
You are very welcome dear John Blackburn

I have uploaded to you two files....first one explains (or i have tried) what's an audio amplifier... 4.2 megabytes size and 20 minutes long...MP3 audio file and the Dx amplifier schematic was attached together.

Second file, a second mail, talks about the Dx amplifier, how it works in details, how parts works, what job they do...critical parts, how differential operates, and what each stage does..capacitors, reason why and reason of choice of values.

But this second one, bounce...returned to the sender..because 7.5 Megabytes size, MP3 audio file, 42 minutes long...then i have copied, to split in three parts, have sent you more three emails with these audios, reduced to 1.7 Megabytes each one, and length is around 14 minutes each one of them (aprox.).... was sampled to MP3 once again to reduce size.

Let me know if you have received that second part..splitted in three parts (A, B and C)

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.