• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK: Cat5 TNT Triple T Twisted Loudspeaker cables: UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TNT tripleT

For Sale: 2x 7 Meter Cat5 Triple T Twisted Lodspeaker cables.

These have been loving made to the specifications on the web page link below by myself. I used about 100M of plenum insulated cable. Needless to say, they took me hours and hours to make. Unfortunately, after a house move, the wife wants some that can be hidden under the carpet, so I am looking for a good home for these.

TNT tripleT

The cable cost £50, so I am looking for £50 for these. The labour, blisters, connectors and postage will be thrown in for free (to the UK). If anyone in Europe wants these, then please contact me for a shipping price.

TNT tripleT

7 Meter pair:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.